Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thoughts on "Not Recommended" Restaurants

Anybody can have a bad day.  In fact, they can have more than one!  At one point or another in my life I have done about everything there is to do in a restaurant from washing dishes, working prep, tending bar to managing and on and on.  I know how it goes.

My plan is that if I go to a place and have a less than stellar experience I will not post anything.  However, if the menu, location or reputation does have promise, I will give it a second shot - a clean slate (plate?).  If my second experience is also negative I will post the contact information regarding the restaurant (name, address and such) and the sole comment "Not Recommended."  I will not go into detail about what was wrong.  I will not run-down or trash a  restaurant's service, menu or food.  Like I said - anybody can have a bad day or two.  The worst anyone will get from me is a "Not Recommended."  But remember that if you see that as a comment from me - I did give them at least two chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment